Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
A full service corporate aircraft operator in Southern California with locations in CMA and VNY is seeking an experienced and qualified Corporate Jet Avionics Technician. In addition to jet maintenance, the company provides aircraft management, on demand charter, aircraft fueling, and hangar space. The maintenance department is an FAA certified Part 145 Repair Station capable of a wide range of aircraft maintenance, inspections, warranty work, non-scheduled repairs, engine work and limited avionics. This position could focus on a variety of corporate jet aircraft including but not limited to the following manufactures Bombardier Global / Challenger, Gulfstream, Hawker, Falcon and Cessna series jet aircraft.
Under minimal supervision, perform inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft Avionics, Flight Guidance and electrical systems.
• Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments.
• Perform complex aircraft avionics troubleshooting.
• Preform FAR 91.411 – 91.413 checks
• Performs scheduled maintenance on aircraft systems and components in accordance with FAA regulations, manufacturers’ recommendations, and the company manual and policies.
• Handle unscheduled maintenance and repairs of aircraft as needed.
• Properly use and maintain company facilities and equipment ensuring they are clean and safe.
• Ensures the maintenance procedures and documents (including computer records) are accurate, current, and in compliance with applicable company and government regulations.
• 5 years of experience working with corporate jet aircraft
• Valid Driver’s License
• Team orientated and self-motivated
Desired (not mandatory) Qualities:
• Experience with any of the following aircraft a plus! Falcon 2000, Challenger 604/605, or Gulfstream.
• Valid Airframe & Powerplant license (not mandatory)
• Factory or Formal training a plus
Compensation best is the area and adjusted to match skill and experience level. Opportunity for advancement and growth within the company is up to you.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.