Transcriptionist & Administrative Support
- Austin, Texas
- Annual Salary $35,000.00
- Job ID
Transcriptionist Administrative Support job at Systems Products and Solutions in Austin TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Systems, Products, and Solutions Inc. (SPS) is seeking highly motivated applicants with experience in a military, preferably Army, environment for full or part time transcription and office administrative support in Austin, TX. Primary duty will be to support the Army Futures Command (AFC) Headquarters as a Transcriptionist on an as needed basis. Alternate duties will include administrative support to the SPS Program Manager in the SPS office located in downtown Austin.
Transcriptions duties will include:
- Provide transcription of standard media files. These media files may include after action interviews on Army Futures Command (AFC) operations or key events and programs; biographical interviews of significant AFC leaders, managers or innovators; or end-of-tour interviews with departing commanders, managers, and staff principals.
- Receive online transfer of digital video and/or audio files and provide transcripts in Times New Roman using Microsoft Word or a compatible document.
- Provide short notice, in-person, recording and verbatim transcription of detailed proceedings, audio, and file types into final form with 99% accuracy of final product, averaging an hour of audio per day (estimated 45-50 pages per day) and meet suspenses as dictated and/or agreed upon.
- Prepare transcripts in summarized form and produce real time drafts of transcripts upon request during recordings, and must meet short suspense production/completion of transcripts.
Office Administrative duties may include:
- Managing complex calendars, coordination of appointments, meetings and travel
- Arranging and coordinating on-site and off-site meetings.
- Assist SPS PM with time and expense reporting executives.
- Drafting & editing correspondence and PowerPoint briefs to support SPS PM
- Assist SPS PM with SPS corporate duties and interactions
• Bachelors degree and 5 years direct experience in Transcription support • Must pass a Tier 1 Background Investigation and be able to obtain a Secret clearance
Systems Products and Solutions Company Overview
Before SPS was started in 2005, our CEO Nilmini Thompson was a government contract employee, serving in a myriad of logistics planning, information management, and deployment readiness positions. It was from the above business operational primary mindset Nilmini established SPSÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ business operational framework. That being a solutions-based company that focuses on partnering with our customers to solve problems, rather than just the tasks at hand. And looking back we can proudly say that it was the right mindset and has contributed to countless significant customer successes over the years. SPS Today. Today, SPSÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ ground and aviation service brands have operated in over 40 locations and counting. Our companies continue to provide a full spectrum of quality ground and aviation logistics, supply, maintenance, engineering, training, fielding, and IT platform-based services, including excellent lifecycle-based reliability, usability, and maintainability services. SPS has recently expanded its capabilities to providing equipment production and network security testing. Systems Products and Solutions is a solutions-based company with expertise spanning across a broad range of defense ground and aviation services. Our commitment to perform with integrity is instilled in every employee as a non-negotiable expectation of behavior. This expectation is guided by our integrity policy and is underscored by an extensive array of operating policies, processes, and communications. Our Mission & Vision Mission Our mission is to identify, develop and deliver rapid solutions to strengthen warfighter readiness. Vision Be the global small business leader strengthening national security.