Program Manager Featured
- Austin, Texas
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Program Manager job at Systems Products and Solutions in Austin TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Program Manager will be responsible for contractor team Program Management duties in support of the Army Futures Command (AFC) Headquarters (HQ) in Austin, Texas.
Candidate must have working knowledge and experience working for or supporting Army Headquarters level staff, the Army acquisition community including ASA(ALT) Headquarters or Program Executive Offices (PEOs).
Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in managing Army contracts supporting business operations, resourcing support and system integration across a broad scope of work.
This candidate must have a Masters degree with a minimum of 10 years direct experience in the management of Department of Defense contracts and a Secret DOD Clearance at time of hire.
Certified Program Management Professional (PMP) is a plus.
Scope of the contract includes Business Operations Support, Travel Support, Transcription Support, Operations Center Support, Knowledge Management and Engineering, Technical Writing, Intelligence and Security, Strategic Communication, Strategic Initiative and Planning, Internal Audit Support, Internal Controls, Force Management Analysis, Total Army Analysis, Program and Program Resourcing Support, Requirements Integration, Analysis and Evaluation, Technical Analysis and System Integration, Army Applications Lab Support, Facilities and Logistics Support, Web Based Outreach, and Client Relationship Management Tool support.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and executing the staffing schedule and support ramp up plan
- Overseeing the cost, schedule, and performance of up to 60 contract and subcontract personnel
- Creation and maintenance of a task order management plan, work breakdown structure, and integrated master schedule
- Coordinating and monitoring all mission activities in the areas of business operations and resourcing and preparation and delivery of CDRLS
- Support AFC HQ staff in preparation of briefings to senior Army officials
- Overseeing and executing contract training and security plans
- Overseeing the creation, execution and improvement of business processes for the AFC
- Overseeing professional, administrative, and technical services as needed in support of the PWS and Technical Guidance as issued by the AFC
- Maintaining performance metrics against the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP)
- Creating monthly status reports and ongoing communication with the customer
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Systems Products and Solutions Company Overview
Before SPS was started in 2005, our CEO Nilmini Thompson was a government contract employee, serving in a myriad of logistics planning, information management, and deployment readiness positions. It was from the above business operational primary mindset Nilmini established SPS’ business operational framework. That being a solutions-based company that focuses on partnering with our customers to solve problems, rather than just the tasks at hand. And looking back we can proudly say that it was the right mindset and has contributed to countless significant customer successes over the years. SPS Today. Today, SPS’ ground and aviation service brands have operated in over 40 locations and counting. Our companies continue to provide a full spectrum of quality ground and aviation logistics, supply, maintenance, engineering, training, fielding, and IT platform-based services, including excellent lifecycle-based reliability, usability, and maintainability services. SPS has recently expanded its capabilities to providing equipment production and network security testing. Systems Products and Solutions is a solutions-based company with expertise spanning across a broad range of defense ground and aviation services. Our commitment to perform with integrity is instilled in every employee as a non-negotiable expectation of behavior. This expectation is guided by our integrity policy and is underscored by an extensive array of operating policies, processes, and communications. Our Mission & Vision Mission Our mission is to identify, develop and deliver rapid solutions to strengthen warfighter readiness. Vision Be the global small business leader strengthening national security.