Line Service Technician Aircraft Fueler Featured
- Windsor Locks, Connecticut
- Hourly $12.00
- Job ID
Line Service Technician Aircraft Fueler job at TAC Air in Windsor Locks CT
Description, duties, responsibilities
You can work with private jets!
Do you enjoy outdoor work that includes a variety of tasks and responsibilities? Do you want to work in the aviation services industry? As a Line Service Technician, you will work with team members to provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft, and customer service for crew members and their passengers.
We provide extensive aviation safety and customer service training for Line Service Technicians.
- Line Service Technicians are expected to perform the following, including but not limited to:
- Prompt, accurate and safe movement of passengers, pilots, aircraft and other vehicles
- Marshal aircraft, including proper placement of chocks and cones
- Greet passengers, pilots and crew
- Wing walking
- Handle aviation fuels, including maintaining quality control of fuel through various procedures and completing applicable paperwork
- Shuttle passengers and pilots safely to the airline terminal or nearby hotels
Line Service Technicians must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid state drivers license
- Physical requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the Line Service Technician is:
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include
- Close vision
- Distance vision
- Peripheral vision
- Depth perception
TAC Air Company Overview
TAC Air is an aviation services provider focusing on traditional fixed base operation (FBO) services for all segments of aviation, including general aviation, military/government, and commercial air carriers. Our areas of expertise include ground handling, aircraft fueling, hangar development, cargo handling, and aircraft de-icing all done with superior customer service. What started with a single location in Texarkana, Arkansas, has grown into a national network of FBOs, serving customers in a variety of markets, both large and small. Setting the network of FBOs apart from its competitors is the TAC Air philosophy that success is based upon well trained, friendly employees with a passion for service. TAC Airs employees are dedicated to exceeding customers expectations each and every day. This way of doing business has always been and will continue to be an integral part of TAC Airs day-to-day operations.