Hawker 400XP 400xti First Officer No Reloc Req Featured
- Elkhart, Indiana
- Annual Salary $53,906.00 - $57,500.00
- Job ID
Hawker 400XP 400xti First Officer No Reloc Req job at TMC Jets in Elkhart IN
Description, duties, responsibilities
Sign On Bonuses
On-Demand Charter Jet Service
FLY WITH THE LEADERS IN PART 135 CORPORATE CHARTER!
This is a professional pilot position that requires a high level of knowledge and experience in safely operating multi-engine turbine aircraft, as well as internal and external customer service. The employee must continually demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in the practical application of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), company policies and procedures, Crew Resource Management (CRM), and the systems, limitations, and operational procedures for their assigned aircraft. The employee must understand social etiquette and formal service concepts such as being anticipatory; friendly not familiar; privacy and confidentiality; invisible and available. Additionally, the employee is also expected to be of high moral character, and possess behavioral qualities such as leadership; sound judgment and decision making; attention to detail; flexibility and creativity; teamwork; perseverance. The employee is required to maintain the cleanliness of the aircraft and ensure it is adequately stocked, well organized, prepared and presentable for each flight. The requirements of this position are performed under minimum supervision from an administrative manager.
Visit www.tmcjets.com to apply.
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED). A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university is preferred.
• Certification: Commercial Certificate with Multi-Engine and Instrument Ratings (ATP Preferred); First Class Medical.
• Documentation: Driver’s License; RROP (Radio Operator Permit); Valid Passport.
Applicant must show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.
• Background Information and Required Checks: In addition to the list of required checks, below, the pilot applicant must have no accidents, incidents, investigations, violations, or DUI/DWI within the previous 5 years; ARG/US; Wyvern; TSA; and PRIA checks.
• Total flight time (Aircraft Category): 1500 hours
• Total PIC time (Aircraft Category): 500 hours
• Total Multi-Engine time: 250 hours
• Instrument (Actual and Simulated): 75 hours
• First Year Potential Earnings $57,500 (based on an assumed 8/6 schedule, working 208 days at $276.44/day) or $53,906 (based on assumed 15 on/13 off schedule, working 195 days at $276.44/day)
-Year 2 FO Daily Rate: $300.48
-Year 3 FO Daily Rate: $312.50
• Per Diem: $55.00 (Domestic); $75.00 (International) • 8 paid vacation days after 1 year of service. • VIP Incentive Pay over and above the daily rate, based on company need and when specifically offered. • 2 paid sick days per calendar year.
All new-hire crewmembers, as well as those crewmembers attending 'Initial Training', will sign a 'Training Agreement' prior to the training event. Training Agreements are pro-rated over a 12-month period.
• Crewmembers must reside within the 48 contiguous United States. Ideally, each domicile shall have at least three daily flights into and out of the airport and will be within one hour of the pilot’s home. TMC will consider such things as cost and availability when determining which domicile to use.
• TMC Pilots pick schedule and bid for available rotations.
15 days on rotation followed by 13 days off.
8 days on rotation followed by 6 days off.
SIGN ON BONUSES
$5,000 Bonus For ATP
$10,000 Bonus for Current 135 BE400 Type Rating
$10,000 Bonus 3,000-3,499 Hours OR $15,000 Bonus more than 3,500 Hours
Half paid upon completion of IOE. Remainder paid after 18 months of employement.
Visit www.tmcjets.com to apply.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
TMC Jets Company Overview
Thank you for your interest in Travel Management Companys employment opportunities. TMC offers a fast-paced work environment with professional, friendly co-workers. We believe our employees are most fulfilled in careers they enjoy and in which they can grow. We offer our employees comprehensive benefits and the chance to work in an exciting, growing company. Since Travel Management Companyâ€™s 2006 launch, our firm commitment to privacy, luxury and safety has led to a growing fleet of 70-plus luxury jets and a following of loyal, return customers. TMC is now the largest on-demand, privately owned light and mid-size aircraft charter services provider. Realizing owner and CEO Pete Lieglâ€™s vision of providing all TMC customers with around-the-clock dispatcher service; the option of point-to-point, on-demand pricing; and a contemporary, clean interior and exterior design, TMC now provides reliable charter service to locations throughout the U.S., Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean. As a leader in the private charter aviation industry, we look forward to working with you to schedule your next luxury air travel experience.