Facility Security Officer RNO Urgent
- Reno, Nevada
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Facility Security Officer RNO job at Tactical Air Support in Reno NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a national company operating in 14 states across the country, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft,is seeking an experienced Facility Security Officer (FSO) to join our Compliance team.
The Compliance and Administration divisions support Tactical Air's mission by ensuring the highest quality workplace for our employees through the fair and ethical treatment of each other, our business partners, and as corporate citizens, while fulfilling U.S. and foreign business, and U.S. government and international trade laws, policies, and regulations. The focus is the regular and ongoing development and support of the company's security program and to provide all stakeholders with superior service to ensure company and customer security requirements are met. The FSO position is an integral part of an elite team of professionals who get things done, enjoy working together, and are committed to growing with this fast-moving company.
The ideal candidate for the FSO position will be responsible for coordinating and directing security measures necessary for an effective security program in accordance with company policy, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254), and Program Classification Guides. The FSO position requires self-motivation and ability to work in an independent or team environment with minimal direction, demonstrating the confidence necessary to make critical security decisions concerning contracts and to implement security procedures that will prevent unauthorized access to company and government facilities or information.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position can be found in the position profile/job description.
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please refer to the position profile for complete job description and requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of NISPOM, other relevant DoD security guidance, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) standards.
- Experience leading Facility Clearance (FCL) and Personnel Clearance (PCL) programs.
- Experience conducting security investigations.
- ISP / FSO Certification.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deliver the highest value to customers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Active U.S. government Top Secret/SCI security clearance required.
The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work with a commitment to leading facility security programs, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.