Aircrew Analyst SEDSS E 2 PAX Urgent
- Patuxent River, Maryland
- Job ID
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS E 2 PAX job at Tactical Air Support in Patuxent River MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
NAS Patuxent River, MD
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
REVENUE SERVICES / ACES
Starting Salary Range: DOE
Tactical Air Support is Nevada Center for Entrepreneurial Technology (NCET)
2019 Aerospace / Aviation Company of the Year
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a growing national company, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft. We "Serve Those Who Serve" with innovative aviation solutions while maintaining a balanced focus on our customers and our teams and we are seeking an experienced E-2C/D Aircrew Analyst to join our team.
The ACES Division supports Tactical Air's mission with products that provide aircrew with the latest aircraft and weapon functionality while ensuring the highest level of accuracy and ease of delivery. Quality is a non-negotiable condition of satisfaction. ACES' goals focus on disciplined high performing organization methods and to be the clear leader in fleet training and support across the flight line.
This position reports to NAS Patuxent ("PAX") River in Lexington Park, Maryland. PAX River is home to the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), the U.S. Naval Test Pilot School, the Atlantic Test Range, PAX River Naval Air Museum, and serves as a center for test and evaluation systems acquisition relating to naval aviation. Located in St. Mary's County with a population of over 12,000, Lexington Park offers activities including the arts, local history, a variety of restaurants, and area parks. For more information, check out https://livability.com/md/lexington-park.
The ideal candidate for the Aircrew Analyst position will be responsible to provide aircrew member experience and expertise in platform operations in support of new or updated systems acquisition and systems sustainment, primarily for systems software. This position will leverage extensive experience in mission planning, software configuration, and communications. The Aircrew Analyst will report to the Fleet Support Sector Lead for authorship and maintenance of various test and development reports regarding mission planning and support systems and hardware.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please refer to the job description for details and minimum requirements.
- Demonstrated progressive experience in aircraft operations to include providing or reviewing requirements, reviewing and/or analyzing system defects for operational or maintenance impacts, or providing workarounds to issues.
- Ability to convey tactical and technical information as subject matter expert for various aircraft systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team of professional in the execution of government contracts' Statements of Work (SOW).
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a working environment requiring collaboration and coordination with various operational squadrons, test squadrons, and program offices.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Occasional (+/- 15%) travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required and ability to support detachments as assigned.
- S. government security clearance requirements (i.e., Able to obtain, Current, etc.)
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening (including for marijuana) per DOT/FAA requirements for safety sensitive positions.
- This position is subject to medical or physical certification requirements.
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, full health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in cutting-edge aircraft mission systems development and maintenance, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS H1PAX Patuxent River MD
Senior Tactical Systems Analyst PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS H1 PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS E2PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS H1PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircraft Mechanical Drafter RNO Reno NV
Procurement SpecialistJAX Reno NV
Logistics Support Technician JAX Jacksonville FL
Principal Aircraft Mechanical Engineer JAX Jacksonville FL
Aviation Life Support Specialist N4G Fallon NV
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.
- Job Feed
- News Feed