Program AnalystLEM Featured
- Riverdale, California
- Hourly $50.00 - $80.00
- Job ID
Program AnalystLEM job at Tactical Air Support in Riverdale CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tactical Air Support, Inc., provides domestic and international training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft, is seeking an experienced Program Analyst.
The ideal candidate will support Tactical Air's FA-18A-G Fleet consulting requirements and will provide subject matter expertise to fleet activities in the use of cryptological security and communication security systems. This position will be responsible to provide warfare analyses of alternatives, tactical systems usability studies, strike fighter aircrew tactical systems training, and manual production. The successful Program Analyst will leverage extensive experience in strike fighter and electronic attack mission planning, software configuration suite, communications security, as well as cryptological handling, loading, and systems. They will coordinate with the Fleet Training Sector Lead for authorship and maintenance of various technical publications regarding mission planning and support systems hardware.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is Please see job description for minimum requirements.
- Weapons school graduate, test pilot school graduate, and Fleet Replacement Squadron, Replacement Training Unit, or Master Training Specialist instructors highly preferred.
- Extensive experience working in a technical discipline, Aviation Electronics Technician (AT) or Aircrew in Naval aircraft preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as a primary or alternate COMSEC custodian or COMSEC account manager, Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) account manager, Key Management Infrastructure (KMI), or direct experience with Electronic Storage Devices (AN/PYQ10A(C)).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team of professionals in the execution of government contract Statements of Work (SOW).
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a working environment requiring collaboration and coordination with various FA-18A-F/EA-18G operational squadrons, test squadrons, and Program Offices.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and Teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Occasional (15%) travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Current U.S. government security clearance required
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS H1 PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS E 2 PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircraft Mechanical Drafter Jax Jacksonville FL
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS H1PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS P8PAX Seattle WA
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS E2PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircraft Mechanic Egress Reno NV
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS P8 PAX Seattle WA
Aircraft Mechanic I II IIIEgress JAX Jacksonville FL
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.
- Job Feed
- News Feed