Senior Tactical Systems Analyst PAX Urgent
- Patuxent River, Maryland
- Job ID
Senior Tactical Systems Analyst PAX job at Tactical Air Support in Patuxent River MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a national company headquartered in Reno, Nevada, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation and is seeking a highly experienced Senior Tactical Systems Analyst to join our ACES team.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Tactical Systems Analyst position will perform analysis to identify, define, and document technical data for weaponeering, NATOPS, and NTRP (NATIP) products for naval aircraft and associated weapons systems. The Senior Tactical Systems Analyst will provide analysis of operational suitability of naval aviation platforms, weapons, sensors, and systems; develop, prepare, and manage material required for the operator to employ the aircraft and its weapons systems safely and effectively. This position will require analytic expertise to support technical exchanges, briefings, and workshops in support of recommended tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs); will plan and analyze results for the operational testing of naval weapons systems; produce formally documented NAVAIR and other command processes to support operations; and develop flight clearance technical content required for the Harvest Hawk Plus system installed in the KC-130H aircraft.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please see job description for minimum requirements.
- Twelve years recent experience with C-130 aircraft tactical system employment.
- Experience as C-130 pilot or naval flight officer.
- Experience with Harvest Hawk Plus system to include operator station functionality, mission operational software, AGM-144 Hellfire, AGM-176 Griffin, MK020 FLIR, and associated launch and carriage systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team of professionals in the execution of government contract Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Occasional (+/-10%) travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Current U.S. government security clearance (Secret or better).
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in high level contracts management support and solving problems, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. TACTICAL AIRS VISION FOR THE FUTURE IS TO BE THE WORLDS PREMIER Ãƒ CENTER OF EXCELLENCEÂ FOR COMMERCIAL TACTICAL AVIATION TRAINING AND SUPPORT SERVICES. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world classÂ aviation expertise powered by a cadre of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution, Its not what we do, its how we do it.Â