Program Analyst Crypto Urgent
- Oak Harbor, Washington
- Job ID
Program Analyst Crypto job at Tactical Air Support in Oak Harbor WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
NAS Whidbey Island, Oak Harbor, WA
Commercial Services / ACES
Tactical Air Support is Nevada Center for Entrepreneurial Technology (NCET)
2019 Aerospace / Aviation Company of the Year
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a national company headquartered in Reno, Nevada, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation and is seeking a highly experienced Program Analyst to join our ACES team.
We are looking to fill a full-time position to work at Naval Air Station (NAS) Whidbey Island, Oak Harbor, Washington, the premier Naval facility in the Pacific Northwest. Oak Harbor is a small city (population is less than 24,000) with most residents serving or working at the Air Station. Oak Harbor is noted for its walkability with many public parks, shopping, and eateries in walking distance. For more information about Whidbey Island, go to: https://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/cnrnw/installations/nas_whidbey_island.html.
The ideal candidate for the Program Analyst position will provide subject matter expert technical support to fleet activities in the use of cryptological security and communication security systems; review communication security guidance, cryptological handling procedures, and the most recent advance in cryptological security technologies; review regulations, guidelines, and procedures and provide feedback to program office; coordinate with officials responsible for implementing and managing cryptological and communication security directives to ensure alignment between written guidance, fleet capabilities, and local procedures; facilitate transition for newly-fielded systems to a crypto modernized strike fighter and electronic attack force.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please see job description for complete requirements.
- Minimum of four years working in a technical discipline, with two years professional experience in technical efforts supporting weapon systems development programs.
- Ability to convey tactical and technical information as subject matter expert for various assigned aircraft systems (i.e., FA-18/EA-18G).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team of professionals in the execution of government contract Statements of Work (SOW).
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a working environment requiring collaboration and coordination with various operational squadrons, test squadrons, and Program Offices.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and Teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Occasional (15%) travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Current U.S. government security clearance (Secret or better).
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, full health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in high-level contracts management support and solving problems, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. TACTICAL AIRS VISION FOR THE FUTURE IS TO BE THE WORLDS PREMIER Ãƒ CENTER OF EXCELLENCEÂ FOR COMMERCIAL TACTICAL AVIATION TRAINING AND SUPPORT SERVICES. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world classÂ aviation expertise powered by a cadre of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution, Its not what we do, its how we do it.Â