Senior Tactical Systems Analyst OCE Urgent
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Hourly $70.00 - $80.00
- Job ID
Senior Tactical Systems Analyst OCE job at Tactical Air Support in Virginia Beach VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Senior Tactical Systems Analyst
Advanced Consulting and Expert Solutions
Tactical Air Support, Inc., provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft. We "Serve Those Who Serve" with innovative aviation solutions while maintaining a balanced focus on our customers and our teams and we are seeking an experienced Senior Tactical Systems Analyst to join our ACES team.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Tactical Systems Analyst position will be professional, highly productive, disciplined, team-oriented, technically astute, and responsive to the needs of the company, colleagues, and customers. This position reports to the Fleet Support Sector Lead and will be responsible to provide warfare analyses of alternatives, tactical systems usability studies, strike fighter aircrew tactical systems training, and technical manual production. The Senior Tactical Systems Analyst will leverage extensive operational strike fighter experience and graduate-level credentials in strike fighter employment, instruction, and/or flight test.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please refer to the position profile for complete job description and requirements.
- Research Software Configuration Set updates and apply to fleet airworthiness documentation.
- As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), provide hands-on training to aircrew and maintenance personnel on various FA-18 systems.
- Deliver classroom and simulator training to FA-18 aircrew and/or maintenance personnel.
- Develop training materials in various formats and platforms such as PowerPoint presentations, oral briefs, and in-flight guides for use by FA-18 aircrew.
- Regularly interact with and provide guidance, support, and input to internal and external customers, include VFA/VAQ squadrons, CVWP personnel, test squadrons, and program offices.
- Comprehensive technical and functional knowledge of FA-18 Super Hornet.
- Ability to demonstrate and convey technical and tactical knowledge of FA-18 systems.
- Ability to compile and convey knowledge of current and new software configuration sets.
- Strong computer skills with ability to utilize various software and applications
- Ability to properly handle classified and/or protected information and/or materials, manage files, and maintain records in compliance with standard or required recordkeeping practices.
- Occasional travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government security clearance.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.