Vice President of Contracts Jax Featured
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Annual Salary $180,000.00 - $200,000.00
- Job ID
Vice President of Contracts Jax job at Tactical Air Support in Jacksonville FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Vice President of Contracts
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a growing company, provides training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft. We "Serve Those Who Serve" with innovative aviation solutions while maintaining a balanced focus on our customers and our teams and we are seeking an experienced Vice President of Contracts to join our Contracts team.
The ideal candidate for the Vice President of Contracts position will direct, supervise and perform the daily assignments in support of contractual requirements. To include the organization's contracts, subcontracts, procurement activities and awarded contractual obligations. This position will interact extensively with Tactical Air senior leadership, including the CEO, CFO, COO and other Vice Presidents and Assistant Vice Presidents, as well as external business and government customers and subcontractors, suppliers and vendors. The successful performance of this position will require candidate to meet and support the business goals and mission of the company.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please refer to the position profile for complete job description and requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline; Master's degree preferred. Certification in Contract Management (CPCM, CFCM, CCCM) advantageous.
- Diverse experience with cradle to grave contract management including procurement planning, pre-award proposal development, price and cost analysis, contract life-cycle management, administration and closeout with US Federal Government contracts and subcontracts.
- Experience with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) federal contractors; and the aerospace, defense, or commercial aviation industry.
- Documented experience with services type contracts to include supporting large, MAC, IDIQ/GWACs, GSA schedule-type, cost reimbursement, firm fixed price, supply and service contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to provide sound interpretation of, and application of, current Federal Government contract and procurement regulations. This includes an extensive knowledge of the federal procurement requirements listed in the FAR, DFARS and other Government regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage contracts and procurement staff and communicate effectively, both internally with technical staff, peers, and executive leadership as well as externally to customers, industry peers, and business partners.
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening (including for marijuana) per DOT/FAA requirements for safety sensitive positions.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.