Maintenance Control Supervisor RNO
- Reno, Nevada
- Annual Salary $85,000.00 - $95,000.00
- Job ID
Maintenance Control Supervisor RNO job at Tactical Air Support in Reno NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
The ideal candidate for the Aircraft Mechanic position will report to the Director of Maintenance and is responsible for the daily oversight of all functional and operational activities and review of all maintenance discrepancies for operational impact in maintenance control of aircraft. This position will apply advanced technical knowledge to solve complex problems and to provide technical assistance, guidance, and instruction to other teammates as needed.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities (as defined in the position description), preferably in the military or with a government aviation maintenance contractor.
- Experience with high-performance military aircraft (F-5/T-38).
- Demonstrated progressive leadership experience.
- FAA A&P certification.
- ISO9000/AS9100 or Lean Six Sigma certification.
- Strong knowledge of scheduled tracking systems and ability to ensure tracking and compliance of all scheduled maintenance is accomplished in accordance with instructions.
- Extensive technical knowledge of aircraft, machinery, facilities, and equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to offer technical direction in all maintenance areas.
- Demonstrated understanding of technical language terms in associated field.
- Knowledge of safe working techniques and procedures.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally, and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Occasional travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government security clearance.
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening (including for marijuana), and physical certifications.
The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in cutting-edge aircraft maintenance and solving problems, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
Tactical Air Support is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.