Senior Tactical Systems Analyst
- Lemoore, California
- Annual Salary $60,000.00 - $80,000.00
- Job ID
Senior Tactical Systems Analyst job at Tactical Air Support in Lemoore CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tactical Air Support Inc.
Senior Tactical Systems Analyst
Salary $60,000 - $80,000 DOE
The ACES Division is seeking a Senior Tactical Systems Analyst to support Tactical Air's mission to Serve Those Who Serve with products that provide aircrew with the latest aircraft and weapon functionality while ensuring the highest level of accuracy and ease of delivery. Quality is a non-negotiable condition of satisfaction. ACES' goals focus on disciplined high performing organization methods and to be the clear leader in fleet training and support across the flight line.
- Research, process, and distill complex technical material for meaningful and engaging presentation to fleet Naval Aviators.
- Conduct professional, in-person training to large and small groups of aircrew with varied experience levels.
- Cross-train and assist other priority efforts within ACES.
- Ability to conduct professional, in-person training to large and small groups of aircrew with varied experience levels.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or related discipline with 8+ years as F/A-18E/F aircrew (pilot or WSO); a Combination of background, education, and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Graduate-level credentials in Strike Fighter employment, instruction, and/or flight test.
- Experience with various F/A-18E/F operational squadrons, test squadrons, program offices, and tactical centers of excellence.
- Familiarity or experience with the U.S. Armed Forces and Department of Defense (DoD) federal contractors and the aerospace, defense, or commercial aviation industry.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Teams, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Travel (up to 20%) required to various work sites throughout the U.S.
- Valid state driver's license.
- S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain/maintain a government security clearance.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Eligibility for SAP/SAR programs advantageous.
- Must be lawfully eligible to work in the United States and complete a U.S. government I-9 Form.
- Tactical Air Support is a Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace. Pre-employment, random, or for cause drug/alcohol testing (including for marijuana) required.
- Occasional aircraft hangar or warehouse environment with exposure to loud noises, fumes from engines and chemicals, unpredictable climate (hot/cold), and electrical shock, or trip or slip hazards.
- May be exposed to or required to handle hazardous materials.
The successful candidate for this position must be willing to relocate. Tactical Air does not provide relocation expenses.
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in high level contracts management support and solving problems, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.