Quality Assurance Representative RNO Urgent
- Reno, Nevada
- Job ID
Quality Assurance Representative RNO job at Tactical Air Support in Reno NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
The ideal candidate for the Quality Assurance Representative position will report to the Quality Assurance Manager and will be responsible to monitor and evaluate all maintenance actions to ensure safe and reliable aircraft are provided in accordance with current technical manuals, directives, and instructions applicable to the maintenance program.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please see job description for minimum requirements.
- FAA A&P License required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DCMA 8210.
- Knowledgeable of Quality Assurance and flight safety procedures.
- Knowledgeable of applicable safety and maintenance or technical manuals or publications, technical directives, safety procedures, ground support equipment, and special tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government security clearance.
- This position subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening, including for marijuana, per DOT/FAA requirements for safety sensitive positions.
The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in cutting-edge aircraft mission systems development and maintenance, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any candidate requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.