2021 Internship Aircraft Support Engineer Featured
- Wichita, Kansas
- Job ID
2021 Internship Aircraft Support Engineer job at Textron in Wichita KS
Description, duties, responsibilities
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization.The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brandsbring together decades of unmatched experience in designing building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
Intern will support Textron Aviation customers by applying knowledge in the use and application of technical principles theories and concepts. Intern will represent Product Support issues of Textron Aviation product lines in all technical disciplines including power plant avionics electrical environmental systems etc.
Job Responsibilities (may include but not limited to):
Research develop and provide solutions to a complex variety of technical problems
- Follow established procedures for collecting organizing and analyzing product data while researching technical solutions component reliability product enhancements etc.
- Position requires frequent internal and external customer contact
- Represent Product Support on specific internal and cross-functional projects
- Analyze special product support problem areas and evaluate various alternatives of meeting these needs in an engineering manner
- Find the best possible solution for product changes modifications or procedural changes using strategy agility
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in:
- Aircraft Management
- Aerospace Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Other related Fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Action oriented and seizes opportunities
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Quickly grasps new concepts when faced with unfamiliar tasks
- A&P and Pilots license preferred
Textron Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.