2021 Summer Training Analyst Intern Hot
- Piney Flats, Tennessee
- Job ID
2021 Summer Training Analyst Intern job at Textron in Piney Flats TN
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Bell thinking above and beyond is what we do best. For more than 80 years weve been reimagining the experience of flight - and where it can take us.
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to certify a commercial helicopter. We were aboard NASAs first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. And today were defining the future of on demand mobility.
A Day in the Life of a Training Analyst Intern:
The Summer Training Analyst Intern will assist in a wide range of quality assurance and training activities including database management course development analyzing data and directly supporting the Quality and Technical Training teams. As part of a global Technical Training team our goal is to provide Bell with world-class technical skills training that incorporates manufacturing best-practices to meet or exceed engineering manufacturing quality and safety standards and specifications.
- Engage in project-based work focused on enhancing current training initiatives.
- Assist with updating of training materials to include revisions due to engineering or process specification changes content revisions submitted by the content owners and formatting corrections or enhancements to training documents or presentations
- Complete activities as needed to satisfy management directives.
- Duties may vary depending upon placement within the organization.
- Must be a current student enrolled in a university and pursuing a Bachelors degree or higher at the time of the Summer Intern Program.
- Must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours by the start of the internship or have prior work experience at Bell.
- 3.0 minimum overall undergraduate GPA strongly preferred.
Minimum Requirements for a Training Analyst Intern at Bell:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Willingness to learn self-motivate and develop real skills that can be applied to future opportunities.
- Must be able to fulfill the full length of the Summer Intern Program
Ideal Candidates Also Have:
- A passion for working hands on with materials in the automotive and aerospace industries.
- Previous experience with automotive aerospace or transportation companies.
- Excellent interpersonal facilitation and organizational skills.
Collaborate with dedicated enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
Textron Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.