Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Buyer Planner Sr Arctic Cat St Cloud
St Cloud, MN
••Buyer Planner, Sr. Arctic Cat St. Cloud••
••SUMMARY:•• The Buyer / Planner position is a dynamic role that encompasses responsibility for the planning of material requirements, managing deliveries, managing inventory and maintaining batch sizes. This position will work very closely with the supply base and the shop floor to identify opportunities for productivity improvements, avoid downtime, avoid cost increases, and reduce lead times. Also plays an integral role in ensuring total customer satisfaction in a continuous improvement environment.
• Analyzes raw material demand for purchase and on time delivery in an MRP environment.
• Places purchase orders and expedites materials to meet weekly production plans.
• Monitors supply base performance as related to delivery and quality, and works with the supply base to resolve issues.
• Manages the MRP system to ensure 100% schedule accuracy and adherence.
• Implements and documents comprehensive plans for all part number changes or usage changes.
• Manages inventory levels to avoid excessive inventory, inventory shortages, and/or inventory inaccuracies within defined guidelines. Analyze domestic and international shipping forecasts to achieve optimal inventory levels.
• Analyze domestic and international shipping forecasts to achieve optimal inventory levels.
• Keep up to date on both actual and potential supply problems and/or delivery issues; provide timely communications and analysis to management.
• Develop and promote better ways of analyzing and communicating service to both internal and external customers.
• Assess suppliers performance against predetermined goals.
• Assist in improving supplier quality acceptance rates, delivery performance and cost savings performance.
• Disposition discrepant material as needed.
• Create purchase orders and ensure appropriate delivery.
• Communicate with vendors to obtain product, price, availability, and delivery information.
• Prepare material variance analyses and review cycle count results to allow for appropriate recommendations for improvements.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Two or more years of experience with ERP Systems.
• Solid computer skills including experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• High energy multi tasker, deal with ambiguity
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Statistical reporting skills.
• Ability to understand and support a manufacturing schedule.
• Superior negotiation skills.
• Good project management skills, and the ability to multi task.
• Lean manufacturing experience preferred.
• Team player who is willing to take on a variety of responsibilities to support operations.
• Flexibility in a constantly changing environment.
• Demonstrate strong customer focus and drive for results
Bachelor& 8217;s Degree in business or related work experience required.
••LICENSE AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:••
Direct Reports: None
Travel Requirements: 10 & 8211; 15%
Relocation Benefits: Yes
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
••Pay Transparency Policy Statement••
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor& 8217;s legal duty to furnish information.
••Job•• Supply Chain
••Primary Location•• US Minnesota St. Cloud
••Recruiting Company•• Textron Specialized Vehicles
••Schedule•• Full time
••Job Level•• Individual Contributor
••Shift•• First Shift
••Req ID:•• 257627
Buyer Planner Sr Arctic Cat job at Textron
Apply for this Buyer Planner Sr Arctic Cat St Cloud position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.