Passenger Service Agent Featured
- Curtis Bay, Maryland
- Job ID
Passenger Service Agent job at The Inland Group of Companies in Curtis Bay MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
QUANTEM AVIATION IS HIRING PASSENGER SERVICE AGENTS AT BALTIMORES BWI AIRPORT
PAY: $13/HR | TYPE: Part Time | SHIFT HOURS: Multiple Shifts Available Weekends Required
$500 Sign On Bonus!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for above-wing operations (i.e. ticketing gate and jet bridge functions) and below-wing operations (i.e. loading/unloading of passenger luggage from aircraft).
- May also be responsible for aircraft cabin cleaning as needed to include: seats seat back pockets floors pantries galleys toilets telephones windows flight deck (if specified) and passenger and crew compartments.
- Ensures all QAS and customer safety standards are met and maintained.
- Ensures that all flights that QAS loads and/or unloads operate on time.
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests in a timely manner.
- Compliance with all applicable environmental laws and permits.
- Performs other duties assigned by QAS management.
- High School Diploma (or GED).
- Valid U.S. driver s license.
- Must be able to pass required background and clearance requirements.
- Successful completion of required airport badging process and pre-employment drug screening.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Must be professional and alert at all times.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; speak clearly and hear efficiently.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to in excess of 25/55 pounds.
- Must have ability to climb 15-foot heights for work.
- Must have good communication skills when dealing with passengers.
- Must be able to keep all information confidential.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision distance vision color vision peripheral vision depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must meet dress code requirements based on QAS and/or customer standards.
- Noise level in the work environment may be excessive at times.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer making decisions without regard to race color religion sex national origin sexual orientation gender gender identity veteran status disability or any other protected class.
EEO is The Law - click here for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process please contact 833-###-#### or email us: ...@qasllc.aero. You may also write to us and we will be happy to assist you with the application: Inland Technologies 175 Ammon Drive #106 Manchester NH 03103
Powered by JazzHR
The Inland Group of Companies Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.