Engineering Director Featured
- Pine Brook, New Jersey
- Job ID
Engineering Director job at The Kemtah Group in Pine Brook NJ
Description, duties, responsibilities
An Engineering Director Job in Pine Brook NJ is currently accepting applications. This is a direct-hire position with our key aerospace client. In this role you will be responsible leading the engineering organization. To be considered for this role you will have a B.S. Degree in Engineering along with 15 or more years" experience with at least 10 years in aerospace and defense engineering management.
- Due to the nature of the work being conducted U.S. Citizenship is a requirement
Engineering Director Job Responsibilities:
- Create and execute an engineering departmental strategy aligned with the growth vision
- Manage a team of seasoned managers that are subject matter experts
- Allocate resources to Programs in conjunction with the Director of Programs and manage quality and delivery of critical engineering program deliverables
- Build and/or develop the engineering team to support planned growth
- Work in harmony with the Sales and Marketing team and Product Line Managers in support of product line developments both IRAD and customer funded.
Engineering Director Job Requirements:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering. M.S. Degree preferred
- 15 or more years" experience with at least 10 years in aerospace and defense engineering management.
- Experience communicating and presenting to customer executive levels
- Significant proposal preparation and presentation experience
- Solid understanding of aerospace and defense markets
- Inertial navigation experience is a must
- Familiarity with ERP and MRP systems in an aerospace manufacturing environment
- Familiar with systems and software design development and integration including D)-178 DO-254 and CMMI
- Expected to travel 25% to 35% as required to various customer locations both domestic and international.
If you are interested in this Engineering Director Job in Pine Brook NJ please apply via the apply now link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the worlds most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary temp-to-hire and direct assignments in the engineering IT and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people organizations and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information please visit our website at .
The Kemtah Group Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.