Aerospace Engineer Hot
- Odenton, Maryland
- Job ID
Aerospace Engineer job at The Naval Air Systems Command in Odenton MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
You will serve as a Aerospace Engineer in the Air Systems Group AB00000 Air Vehicle Engineering Department AB20000 Structures Division AB22000 Loads and Dynamics Branch AB22300 of NAVAIRWARCENAC DIV. This announcement uses the Direct Hire Authority for Certain Personnel of the Department of Defense to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.
- You will initiate formulate and establish requirements guidelines and contract addenda for selected air vehicles to be embodied in technical criteria and documents governing assigned rotary wing and tilt-rotor aircraft.
- You will review and administer instrumentation and data reports pertaining to air vehicle flight loads aeroelastic and airframe vibration demonstrations.
- You will control the adequacy of the design ground loads and flight loads criteria detailed ground and flight loads information and data during the airframe development stage.
- You will review and evaluate design criteria and structural loads analysis reports for technical adequacy and to assure compliance with performance requirements and guidelines adequacy of methods and assumptions used to obtain design loads.
- You will control the performance of the aeroelastic and vibration tests.
- You will establish the kind and extent of revisions additions and corrections necessary to achieve compliance with the applicable contractual provisions or when state of development indicates necessity.
- You will approve the authorization for first and subsequent flights during the development programs of new and experimental air vehicle designs including the establishment of safe operating limitations.
The Naval Air Systems Command Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.