Test Technician Featured
- Clemmons, North Carolina
- Job ID
Test Technician job at The Resource in Clemmons NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Resource is hiring an Assembly Test Technician for our client a company that designs engineers manufactures repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components accessories subassemblies systems and aircraft structures located in Clemmons. This company partners with operators of commercial regional business and military aircraft worldwide to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems.
This permanent Direct Hire position offers acompetitive pay rate and has a 2nd shift working schedule (3: 30pm-12: 00pm). The Assembly Test Technician is responsible for performing repairs and overhaul including: disassembly assembly and test on military and commercial aviation articles. Qualified candidates for the role should have complex assembly experience and knowledge in the aviation industry is preferred. If you have previous experience and seeking a career opportunity Apply Today!
- Disassembles diagnoses troubleshoots repairs services and tests hydraulic aircraft system components per regulatory and customer requirements
- Ensures all technical information used to accomplish the repair and overhaul of components is current
- Strictly adheres to written work instructions and specifications
- Ensures all work performed is properly recorded on the appropriate maintenance records in a timely manner
- Ensures all inspection tools and equipment are in proper working order and properly calibrated during accomplishment of the repair and overhaul of the components. Properly maintains tools and equipment
- Displays initiative in tackling problems and overcoming obstacles seeks new responsibilities generates new ideas and alternative solutions that comply with the FAA regulations and practices self-development to learn new products and acquire additional job skills
- Helps achieve department productivity goals by establishing priorities following work procedures and using good time management skills
- Keeps workplace safe and clean while actively supporting safety programs including the use of appropriate personal protective equipment
- Initiates requisitions for stock as required for the work being performed
- Ensures that no defective or un-airworthy parts are installed in any component released by the Repair Station
- Contributes to team effort by maintaining a positive outlook with a focus on teamwork and responsiveness to customer needs
- Complies with all company policies and procedures including safety requirements
- High School diploma or GED- Two (2) years in a technically oriented or complex component assembly environment. Component repair and overhaul experience in the aviation industry is preferred- Associates degree in a technical discipline preferred
- Perform basic computer skills such as open and save files along with basic data entry- Read write legibly and understand English- Perform basic math (add subtract multiple and divide).
- May require lifting pulling and carrying up to forty (40) pounds- Frequent bending climbing stairs and reaching- Sitting for up to twelve (12) hours per day standing up to twelve (12) hours per day or a combination of sitting and standing
Submit your resume online or email directly to ...@theresource.com to be considered for this position. For more information call 336-###-####.
While we appreciate all inquiries only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information
The Resource Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.