Senior Quality Engineer Featured
- Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Job ID
Senior Quality Engineer job at Total Staffing Solutions in Lake Zurich IL
Description, duties, responsibilities
We are looking for a hands-on manager if you are interested keep reading!
Salary: Based on experience
We want a Quality Manager with Aerospace Manufacturing Experience that will manage develop maintain and improve quality assurance and aerospace programs with regulatory and international standards and customer requirements. This person ensures that products and quality objectives are met for company goals along with new programs and parts are successfully launched from start to finish while continuing to manage the programs/products post-launch including subcontractor control.
- Develop and implement a quality production program to ensure conformity of purchased material final products and services are to quality standards.
- Customer Liaison for quality and customer satisfaction related issues.
- Responsible for the management of quality personnel and activities defined in reports job descriptions
- Provide oversight of the Corrective Action process addressing product and non-conforming output
- Provide basic human resources services where applicable to include: effective training interviewing approving vacations completing performance appraisals conducting discipline sessions and performance reviews and personnel development.
- Reviews all data obtained during all quality control and quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
- Chair Project Management of new AS program launches for aerospace utilizing APQP through Contract Review to FAIR.
- Act as an interface for Quality for Aerospace customers and products.
- Qualify manage and control sub-contractors quality program to ensure conformity of purchased material and services through annual supplier audits/visits.
- Assist quoting of new Aerospace programs with the interpretation of product requirements and identification of subcontractors to perform outside operations.
- Management and completion of Aerospace FAIR s in Net Inspect and customer portals.
- Customer Liaison for Aerospace quality and customer satisfaction related issues.
- Provide cross-functional leadership of the Corrective Action process addressing product non-conformances and safety for aerospace customers.
- Designs and implements aerospace quality training programs to AS9100 and customer requirements to key personnel in conjunction with managers.
- Plays an active role in quality management teams within the organization.
- Development of relevant manufacturing process documentation such as Control Plans PFMEA and Process Flows.
- Complete contract review of new AS customer orders with cross-functional team assuring that the customer needs and requirements can be met.
- Assist in the creation of print files and process routing for production.
- Responsible for Aerospace Self Release Designate(s) and Completion of FAIR s.
Associated topics: aero aerospace engineer aircraft maintenance avionic flight pilot propulsion rocket satellite space craft
Total Staffing Solutions Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.