Quality Engineer Field Support Contract Hot
- Nogales, Arizona
- Job ID
Quality Engineer Field Support Contract job at Trigo Global Quality Solutions in Nogales AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Quality Engineer - Field Support - (Aerospace) - Nogales AZ
For over 30 years PIC has remained the leading provider of full-service quality solutions servicing the automotive aerospace and manufacturing industries throughout the United States Canada and most recently Mexico. As the only full-service quality solutions provider of its kind PIC provides containment inspection quality engineering consultants training and supplier development services. Not only do our quality solutions help customers meet their immediate needs but they help to rectify quality issues long term. With our extensive geographic footprint we are the largest global provider of quality solutions with the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly when and where our customers need us.
Think youd make a good addition to the team? Come build a future with us!
The Quality Engineer - Field Supportposition includes serving as the Supplier Quality Engineer for suppliers in the selected candidates geographical area. This position will provide guidance to the suppliers executive team and leadership coaching and mentoring to the Supplier Quality Engineering team. Duties will include ensuring suppliers coordinate monitor and follow-up on supplier-related issues collaborating with supplier to solve technical and contractual issues and ensuring the team activities are directly aligned with achieving quality and affordability goals set by the customer. This will be accomplished through effectively analyzing performance data identifying issues driving supplier improvement planning at the supplier and executing systemic root cause and corrective/preventive action plans.
- Utilize quality science techniques to effect continuous performance improvement at assigned suppliers;
- Reviews analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to process assembly manufacturing mechanical electrical hydraulic or electro-mechanical systems;
- Ensure that performance and quality of products conform to established company and regulatory standards;
- Use surveillance and auditing techniques to identify opportunities for process and product improvement;
- Interfaces with manufacturing engineering customer supplier and procurement (as appropriate) to ensure requirements / expectations are satisfied;
- Facilitate development of supplier recovery plans;
- Monitor and evaluate supplier process for compliance to purchase order and engineering requirements;
- Collaborate with supplier to investigate root cause and corrective actions when process or product deficiencies are detected;
- Identify plan and facilitate cross-functional improvement activities;
- Deploy variation management tools and techniques at select suppliers to mitigate risk.
- Have performed Quality System Audits AS9102 First Article Reviews;
- Computer proficiency and proficiency with MS Office products
- Root Cause and Corrective Action experience.
- Experience developing successful performance improvements.
- Experience identifying and engaging relevant stakeholders for collaboration.
- Experience working independently and with minimal supervision
- Both Airframe and Electronic experience are required.
- U.S. Citizenship is required - a Green Card Permanent Resident Card or needing sponsorship is not allowable.
- Dual US / Mexico citizenship is preferred
- Multilingual (English / Spanish) is preferred
- Must be able to travel across the US / Mexico border and south of Nogales Mexico
- Residence must be within one (1) hour travel of Nogales US / Mexico border (either side)
- 5 years of experience in field of quality science and/or quality engineering.
- Familiarity with Tooling concepts and their use in the manufacturing and inspection of product.
- Experience developing plans for acceptance testing inspections and sampling.
- Understanding and experience with AS9100 based Quality Management System (QMS).
- Understanding and experience with AS9145 Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Experience coaching or leading others.
Required Education (including certifications):
- Bachelors degree in science engineering technology or mathematics and 14 or more years of professional related work experience;
- OR a masters degree in science engineering technology or mathematics and 12 or more years of professional related work experience.
TRIGO Quality Solutions US Inc.is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individuals qualifications and performance free from discrimination or harassment because of race ancestry place of origin ethnic origin color citizenship creed sex sexual orientation age marital status family status and disability.
Trigo Global Quality Solutions Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.