Aircraft Maintenance Line Supervisor Ont Hot
- Ontario, California
- Job ID
Aircraft Maintenance Line Supervisor Ont job at UPS in Ontario CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Responsible for the supervision of Line Maintenance Mechanics to ensure compliance with FAA Regulations the General Maintenance Manual and applicable A and P Maintenance Manual. Candidate must be available to work all shifts.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Aviation.
- A current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Be versatile in approach when addressing multiple issues of varying complexities and subject matter.
- Clearly communicate complex issues in a concise manner (written and verbal).
- Work well in a team environment with a variety of people.
- Be a dependable self-starter and display initiative in all areas.
- Prioritize workload and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Valid drivers license.
- Minimum of three (3) years heavy jet maintenance experience on Boeing Airbus and/or McDonnell Douglas aircraft.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience supervising Flight Line Maintenance employees.
- Knowledge of computer systems.
- Must be able to travel to multiple gateways.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law