Amos Program Coordinator Featured
- Belleville, Michigan
- Job ID
Amos Program Coordinator job at USA Jet Airlines in Belleville MI
Description, duties, responsibilities
This position is based out of our Belleville office but there is an opportunity for a hybrid schedule of in-office and remote work.
The AMOS Program Coordinator reports directly to the Manager of Training and AMOS and is responsible for implementing new processes as well as monitoring maintaining updating and resolving malfunctions related to the operation and upkeep of the AMOS Maintenance Management (computer based) System. The Program Coordinator will provide assistance in setup maintenance software installation and identification and resolution of problems with Technical Services PCs and serve as the POC between Tech Services IT Support and AMOS support.
- Set up and maintenance of the AMOS system
- Control individuals access authorizations for AMOS programs
- Setup and monitor Scheduled Maintenance and recurring maintenance items
- Provide AMOS System training to Technical Services personnel
- Develop and produce reports for various departments pertaining to AMOS Data Collection
- Resolve malfunctions with the AMOS System using in house and AMOS software suppliers (as required)
- Maintain AMOS by training to updates provided by the software vendor as they occur
- Coordinate with the corporate IT to ensure that backups of the AMOS system are made regularly to ensure data integrity is maintained should the main system become damaged
- Ensure a timely restart of the system is made should the AMOS System go down
- Act as liaison between IT support and AMOS support
- Build and populate data files into AMOS to ensure proper documentation and tracking
- Provide assistance in the set up and documentation of developed processes that are to be published through Jet Pubs into the company manuals
- Development of initial and recurrent training needs concerning AMOS throughout the Company
- Coordinate document and conduct User Acceptance Testing
- Train and support AMOS Subject Matter Experts throughout the organization
- Coordinate periodic Company meetings with all applicable Subject Matter Experts concerning ongoing issues and future system requirements
- Assist with system auditing to ensure Regulatory Compliance
- Accomplish set up in AMOS for any new type aircraft fleet
- To build and populate AMOS to be a fully electronic system
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance
Education and/or Experience Required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3 to 5 years related experience or training or equivalent combination
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to read and write documents such as instructions short correspondence and memos
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers clients and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers common fractions and decimals
- Must be able to remain calm during adverse conditions
- Must be able to think and react quickly with a sense of urgency to time-sensitive problem situations
- Detailed organizational skills
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Word Outlook Visio and Excel field/data entry and basic formula creation preferred
- Ability to read write and speak English fluently
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of the job the employee is frequently required to:
- talk and hear others in conversations via the phone or in person
- While performing the duties of the job the employee is occasionally required to:
- lift and/or move items up to 10-50 pounds.
- Vision abilities required:
- Close vision
- Distance vision
- Color vision
- The noise level is usually moderate. Noise level can increase to loud when aircraft is taxiing in the area.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to successfully pass an initial and random Drug and Alcohol screening process as required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and a Fingerprint Based Criminal History Records Check (CHRC) and/or Security Threat Assessment (STA) as required by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
Disclaimer: This job description indicates in a general way the nature and levels of work knowledge skills abilities and other essential functions; however the job description isnt designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities an incumbent may be asked to perform.
USA Jet Airlines Company Overview
USA JET Airlines - With access to more aircraft and surface transportation vehicles than any competitor, we offer the industrys most cost-effective expedited freight solutions. Unlike competitors who fill their own vehicles first, we search the entire market for the best available expedited solution for every shipment. Then we back our service with advanced technology and the 3PL industrys most experienced transportation professionals. The result? Unparalleled peace of mind for your expedited shipments.