Helicopter Pilot Featured
- Peachtree City, Georgia
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Helicopter Pilot job at VanAllen in Peachtree City GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
VanAllen is pleased to partner with FirstEnergy in their search for Helicopter Pilots to join their Utility Aviation Team. Candidates are required to have:
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline preferred
- 100 hours of utility helicopter experience
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience required
- Minimum 1 year utility helicopter operations experience
- Holds an FAA Commercial Helicopter License with an instrument rating
If you are interested, please send a PDF of your cover letter and resume’ to Please reference Position #211 in the Subject Line of your submission.
VanAllen Company Overview
We Are Your Strategic Partner in Business Aviation. VanAllen is a full-service business aviation consultancy firm focused on providing strategic guidance to business aviation users. For nearly 30 years, we have provided our clients insights and actionable recommendations to support the selection, application, and improvement of their private aviation services. We partner with our clients to provide innovative solutions, maximum value, and sustained excellence.