Aircraft Technician Ap Licensed Featured
- Waterford, Michigan
- Job ID
Aircraft Technician Ap Licensed job at YM Single Posts in Waterford MI
Description, duties, responsibilities
Well established FBO 145 repair station (KL2R956K) at Oakland County International Airport (KTPK) seeking qualified A&P licensed aircraft technician with at least 2 years of reciprocating and/or turbine engine experience. The more experience the better. Relocation assistance available.
- Family oriented company
- Excellent medical and dental insurance.
- All major holidays off with pay.
- Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM work schedule with overtime available. Weekends are for family.
- Competitive salary with retirement program in place.
- Cessna High Performance Single and Twin Engine Service Center as well as Beechcraft Baron and Bonanza Service Center including Annual Inspections and line maintenance of just about every major aircraft make and model flying. We also do a large volume of King Air and Cessna Citation 500 series maintenance including major inspections and repair.
- Williams International Service Center for the FJ44 series engines.
- Reciprocating engine repair/overhaul including cylinder repair/overhaul.
- Our reputation is built on having the tools equipment facilities and highly skilled personnel to perform next level maintenance on next level aircraft.
- If you are interested in being part of our family and would like to know more about joining our team email us today to learn more.
- Candidate must live within commuting distance of our headquarters located in Waterford Michigan. We welcome you to apply and will offer relocation assistance to the suitable candidate.
- Director of Maintenance
- Michigan Aviation Co. - 6150 Highland Rd. - Waterford MI. 48327
- E-mail resumes to: ...@Michiganaviation.net
YM Single Posts Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.