- Everett, Massachusetts
- Job ID
Tech job at dnata Catering San Francisco in Everett MA
Description, duties, responsibilities
dnata is one of the world s largest air services providers. Established in 1959 the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling cargo travel and flight catering services in 35 countries across six continents dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day the company handles over 1900 flights moves over 8500 tons of cargo books over 16000 hotel stays and uplifts over 320000 meals.
- Conduct Operational Sanitation Operating Procedures daily
- Verify calibration of thermometers used in production and receiving in accordance with the HACCP plan.
- Verify all HACCP documentation are completed by cooks assembly clerks and receiving clerks are done.
- Record all production room and cooler temperatures on monitoring log
- Monitor the dish room to ensure the proper chemical concentration and sanitizer usage
- Verify the calibration of scales on the production room floor in accordance with procedures
- Assist in integrating good food handling procedures and HACCP requirements into production s daily routine
- Assist in keeping an up-to-date binder of labels of all food products used in the facility
- Responsible for conducting label review to assure ingredients of our products are correct
- Work with airline account managers to conduct monthly Chefs Table exercises.
- Review floor specs to ensure that they are accurate and being followed.
- Crosscheck recipes yields and cost information to ensure they are accurately represented.
- Audit flight packing to ensure that proper loading ratios are followed.
- Provide feedback to appropriate departments.
- Conduct disciplinary write-ups as appropriate for failure to adhere to HACCP requirements.
- Bachelor s degree in Food Science or Biology
- Food production knowledge.
- Prior experience with HACCP requirements
We believe that diversity and inclusion are fundamental to creating a strong workplace and community. At dnata we re proud that our workforce is as diverse as the customers we serve. And we re committed to nurturing your talent with mentoring volunteer and professional development opportunities. We welcome everyone. Our employee resource groups are one of the many ways we champion diversity and inclusion at dnata.
dnata Catering San Francisco Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.