Line Service Technician Aircraft Fueler Featured
- Amarillo, Texas
- Job ID
Line Service Technician Aircraft Fueler job at TAC Air in Amarillo TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Work with private jets!
Do you enjoy outdoor work that includes a variety of tasks and responsibilities? Do you want to work in the aviation services industry? Would you like the stability of an established company that has been able to retain all its employees during these uncertain times and earn a competitive starting rate of $15.00/hour?
As a Line Service Technician in our Amarillo TX location you will work with team members to provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft and customer service for crew members and their passengers.
TAC Airs mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer every day. By doing this our customers will recognize TAC Air as the best in the industry. TAC Air believes this level of service also builds strong customer loyalty ensuring our continued success. The environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
Line Service Technician / Aircraft Refueler Responsibilities
Airline Service Technicians work with team members to provide ground services support and customer service to arriving/departing aircraft and crew members.
- Providing ground support and service for air carrier aircraft safely and efficiently
- Delivering fuels to airline equipment; conducting de-icing as needed
- Handling of aviation fuels and chemicals including maintaining quality control of fuel through various procedures and completing applicable paperwork/documentation
- Ensuring the accuracy of information through various means of communication (radio telephone electronic etc.)
- Working closely with all team members and airline personnel to ensure customer needs are met
- Performing other duties as assigned
Essential Traits & Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Detail Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Vehicle Operation
Line Service Technician / Aircraft Refueler Qualifications
We provide extensive aviation safety and customer service training for Line Service Technicians.
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read comprehend and speak English clearly
- Ability to climb twist bend crouch stoop kneel and crawl
- Ability to move in tight quarters
- Ability to sit stand and walk for extended periods
- Ability to work in all weather conditions as needed
- Ability to regularly push/pull up to 70 pounds
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Ability to pass criminal history records check and airport badging requirements
- High school diploma or GED
TAC Air is a 24/7 operation in most locations and shift differentials may be available. TAC offers top starting wage and complete benefits package including medical dental vision paid time off 401k match and profit sharing. We also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working culture! We strive to be the best in the business and seek candidates who strive to be the best at what they do.
TAC Air Company Overview
TAC Air is an aviation services provider focusing on traditional fixed base operation (FBO) services for all segments of aviation, including general aviation, military/government, and commercial air carriers. Our areas of expertise include ground handling, aircraft fueling, hangar development, cargo handling, and aircraft de-icing all done with superior customer service. What started with a single location in Texarkana, Arkansas, has grown into a national network of FBOs, serving customers in a variety of markets, both large and small. Setting the network of FBOs apart from its competitors is the TAC Air philosophy that success is based upon well trained, friendly employees with a passion for service. TAC Airs employees are dedicated to exceeding customers expectations each and every day. This way of doing business has always been and will continue to be an integral part of TAC Airs day-to-day operations.