Aircraft Maintenance Planner
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $20.00 - $30.00
- Job ID
Aircraft Maintenance Planner job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for aviation is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
The Maintenance planner tracks and plans the required maintenance inspections for all Everts Air aircraft, updates the maintenance tracking software to reflect those items, and updates the Engine Health Monitoring software with associated data from the Log books. Compiles and distributes the associated task cards and accomplishment instructions after verifying that they are the most current revision for each check that an aircraft enters. Ensures that serialized parts and serialized part movements are tracked correctly, while checking that all consumable, non-serialized parts, and serialized parts are available for each aircraft check.
- Planning of scheduled maintenance on all aircraft. This includes but is not limited to parts ordering,
technical research, arranging contract labor and providing the end user resources required to
complete the task at hand.
- Oversee all maintenance planning oversight, this may include holding weekly meetings with other
maintenance supervisors and department heads.
- Research and monitor aircraft ADs, SBs, NDT and ensure work scopes and parts availability are
available to comply with in a timely manner.
- Be familiar with all company manuals and AD notes. Periodically review maintenance bulletins.
Inform the Director of Maintenance and Chief Inspector of AD status applicable to Everts Air
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- Associate degree in aviation maintenance, or equivalent level of training
- An aviation maintenance background with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in aircraft troubleshooting; performing line maintenance; technical manuals, forms, and Airworthiness Directives; aircraft dispatch requirements; and aircraft systems training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Generous paid time off
Compensation Starting at $20 per hour
Requisition ID 403091016
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.