Crew Scheduler Open House
- Florence, Kentucky
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Crew Scheduler Open House job at Atlas Air Inc in Florence KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Welcome and thank you for your interest in our Crew Scheduler Open House on Tuesday, January 15th, 2019 & Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 at the Hilton Cincinnati Airport, 7373 Turfway Rd, Florence, KY . To register, click "Apply for this job online" on the upper right side of this page. Once you register we will send you an email with the full details.
All eligible candidates will be provided an interview for open positions in our upcoming training class. Walk-in's welcome until 1PM both days.
Crew Schedulers are responsible for managing the day-to-day flight activities of Atlas and Polar Crewmembers as well as compliance with Department standards.
- Ability to understand and work at an abstract level and utilize technology as a tool to solve complex scheduling problems.
- Manage operational disruptions and solve them in a proactive manner.
- Demonstrate expected behavior as well as the ability to remain calm and even-tempered during stressful situations. Maintain a “customer friendly” attitude when communicating with Crewmembers and other Company personnel.
- Schedule Crewmembers in compliance with departmental SOP, FAR and CBA rules.
- Completion of daily shift responsibilities.
- Participation and completion of the Department training program.
- Close coordination with the Lead Crew Scheduler with regard to any issues that will affect the operation.
- Coordinate with all necessary GCC departments to assist in the successful completion of recovery plans.
- Coordination with Short and Long Term Planning on relevant issues
- Report significant operational events to the Lead Crew Scheduler
- Airline or aviation experience preferred.
- Must posses leadership, command presence, sophistication and the maturity necessary to support the activities in the Crew Resource department
- Possess effective organizational skills.
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and the ability to use a desktop computer.
- Knowledge of airline scheduling software is a plus
- Must possess the desire and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of world geography with regard to continents, countries and major cities.
Atlas Air Inc Company Overview
Atlas Air Worldwide is a recognized leader in international aviation outsourcing. Through Atlas Air, Inc., Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. and Titan Aviation Leasing, we deliver innovative, value-added services, reliability and superior performance to ACMI, CMI, dry-leasing and charter customers worldwide. An eminent force in global cargo operations, our know-how and expertise extend to the passenger market, operating both VIP and high-density flights. With the world’s largest fleet of B747 freighters, including the new-technology 747-8F, our B747 passenger solutions and our complementary B767 cargo and passenger services, we celebrate our 20th anniversary ready to empower our customers to capitalize on market-growth opportunities ahead. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.