Part Time Aircraft Cargo Ground Support Urgent
- Buffalo, New York
- Hourly $14.50
- Job ID
Part Time Aircraft Cargo Ground Support job at TAC Air in Buffalo NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Become a part of the supply chain of delivery up close and personal!
Do you ever wonder how something gets from the factory to your door? Would you like the stability of an established company that has been able to retain all its employees during these uncertain times? Here’s your opportunity to work with jets and become an important part of the supply chain of delivery. As an Aircraft Cargo Handler at our Buffalo Niagara International Airport location in Cheektowaga, NY, you will join an exciting team that provides ground support to arriving and departing aircraft.
TAC Air’s mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer, every day. The work environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
- The physical loading and unloading of freight and cargo to and from aircraft up to 50 lbs.
- Aircraft deicing.
- Operating various motorized equipment (tugs, belt loaders, push back tugs, deicing trucks, forklift and aircraft tow tractor and more).
- Working outside in various Buffalo, NY weather conditions.
- We train you to be safe and confident working hands on in the aviation world.
Extensive aviation safety and customer service training provided for Aircraft Cargo Ground Support.
Aircraft Cargo Ground Support must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid state drivers license
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfortable with computer skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous aviation/FBO experience
While performing the duties of this job, the Aircraft Cargo Ground Support is:
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
While performing the duties of this job, the Aircraft Cargo Ground Support is occasionally exposed to:
- Wet and/or humid conditions
- Moving mechanical parts
- High, precarious places
- Fumes or airborne particles
- Extreme cold and extreme heat
- Moderate noise level
TAC Air Company Overview
TAC Air is an aviation services provider focusing on traditional fixed base operation (FBO) services for all segments of aviation, including general aviation, military/government, and commercial air carriers. Our areas of expertise include ground handling, aircraft fueling, hangar development, cargo handling, and aircraft de-icing all done with superior customer service. What started with a single location in Texarkana, Arkansas, has grown into a national network of FBOs, serving customers in a variety of markets, both large and small. Setting the network of FBOs apart from its competitors is the TAC Air philosophy that success is based upon well trained, friendly employees with a passion for service. TAC Airs employees are dedicated to exceeding customers expectations each and every day. This way of doing business has always been and will continue to be an integral part of TAC Airs day-to-day operations.