- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $25.00
- Job ID
Refueler job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for aviation is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
As a member of our Fueling team, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient fueling/defueling and servicing of aircraft and other equipment. You will be driving and operating small specialized commercial vehicles at times and as such you will require a valid driver’s license with a clear driving record. You will be required to maintain a safe and secure work environment, in accordance with local health, safety, and security policies and procedures.
- Check vehicles before driving them to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Maintain records on testing and inspections of both trucks and tank farm in accordance with ATA103.
- Climb ladders to inspect loads after loading is complete, to ensure that cargo is secure.
- Start pumps and open valves or use automated equipment to regulate the flow of oil in pipelines and into and out of tanks.
- Prepare calculations for receipts and deliveries of oil and oil products.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- Current and valid CDL required with Clean Driving Record
- Requires the ability to coordinate with and work for a variety of personnel and must be self-motivated, organized, and comfortable with frequent change.
- Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
- Knowledge of fueling operations and delivery procedures.
- Requires the ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Generous paid time off
Compensation Up to $35/Hour w/CDL+Double & Triple Endorsements, HAZMAT, Tanker
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Requisition ID 436643784
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.