Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Air Concierges at our SFO Facility in beautiful San Francisco, California! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Air Concierge
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Access to a range of option for Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k) w/company match, and Tuition Reimbursement
Pay: Starting at $16/hr
Air Concierge is a unique position and are the first point of contact for our customers as they land into our facility. Our Air Concierge are air-side and greet our customers as they begin to exit their aircrafts ensuring they are taken care of and directed/escorted into our facility. Basic service of their aircrafts are managed (towing, re-stocking, assisting in unloading & moving baggage and cargo) and ensuring the customer has everything they need for their visit.
- At least 1-2 years of solid face-to-face Customer Service experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds on a constant basis.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- We will take any type of employment history or experience as long as you have a flexible schedule and an interest in the aviation industry.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "SFO". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.