Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Base Mechanic will be part of an amazing family of co-workers across the western states; requested to provide aviation medical services. This mechanic will be conducting scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of aircraft and components, including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, fuel systems, and mechanical components. Mechanic will apply technical knowledge of air frame and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and airworthiness. They will apply required expertise in restoring aircraft condition and or operation by interpreting technical documents, such as manufacturer's manuals, Airworthiness Directives and Technical Bulletins
• Current FAA Airframe and Power plant Mechanic Certificate.
• FAR 135 Rotorcraft
• Experience maintaining Bell 407 Series aircraft
• Possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft, while being and important part of a effective team.
• Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
• Responsible to gain a thorough knowledge of the companies policies/procedures, General Maintenance Manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
• Required to move unless already in the Riverton, WY area.
• Must have your own tools.
• Mechanic will receive technical guidance as required from supervisor or higher level mechanics.
Mechanic must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
We encourage interested applicants to submit their resume via email to Please no phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
Possibility of Hire On Bonus if potential candidate meets requirements
Possibility of Cost of Living Stipend Based on location, with the possibility of up to an additional $5000
Relocation assistance for employees willing to move to locations, with relocation allowance up to $3,000.00.
Base Salary of $52,000.00 with a 1% increase for every year of EMS Field Experience up to 10%.
Job Type: Full-time
Please sign in to apply for this job.