Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring an elite Accounting Associate at our PBI Facility in beautiful West Palm Beach, Florida! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Accounting Associate
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Schedule: 0800 - 1600
Benefits: Access to a range of option for Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k) w/company match, and Tuition Reimbursement
Pay: Starting at $16/hr | Higher wage depending upon experience level
Accounting Associates Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of any required station finance activity. Process fuel orders into FMS (fuel management system) and/or AS/400 (accounting system). Coordinating the collection and collation of fuel tickets. Entering fuel tickets into FMS. Entering daily ending inventories into FMS. Generating daily fuel close reports. Reconciling and resolving variances in FMS. Miscellaneous non-finance activities including administrative support. Responsible for ensuring timely completion of any required station finance activity as needed. Additional duties will vary according to location but may include administrative-level support to local Station Manager(s) / Duty Manager(s)
- Associate's Degree Required
- 2-3 years of accounting/administrative experience with understanding of basic accounting practices.
- Ability to perform independently.
- Strong communication and inbterpersonal skills; problem solving skills.
- Aviation/Airline experience preferred but NOT required.
- Must have working knowledge of Excel and other computer applications, FMS preferred.
- Regularly required to sit. Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; talk; and hear.
- Occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language.
- Effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees.
- Read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Compute rate, ratio, and percentages.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "PBI". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.