Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Promotes the customer service campaign and assists with the preparation of trip quotes for owners, demonstration flights, and charters.
- Ensures that owner or customer special requests (catering, car rental, etc.) are obtained and fulfilled.
- Assists in the development of good rapport with customers, shareowners, and their planners to ensure quality customer service is provided.
- Understands basic differences between Part 91, Part 91-k, and Part 135 FAR when preparing or reviewing quotes.
- Represents AirCare as the primary Operations Liaison to the customer.
- Monitors and communicates maintenance, weather, or other issues that may arise and potentially impact flights.
- Coordinates with the scheduling department for oversight of the master schedule.
- Ensures that all requested trips are put in to the scheduling system promptly and accurately.
- Ensures that accurate trip itineraries are created and sent to customers and owners promptly.
- As owners/customers request changes or cancellations, works with the scheduling department to ensure all data is appropriately changed or cancelled in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all ground transportation and catering is arranged as requested.
- Provides professional customer service to owners/customers.
- Ensures that all questions or requests for information are answered fully and in a timely manner.
- Follows-up with customer issues to improve overall customer experience, promoting closed loop communication.
- Assists with incoming and outgoing scheduling communication for the assigned region.
- Ensures that phone calls, messages, and emails are routed to appropriate personnel.
- Demonstrates professional manner and works with schedulers to ensure consisten professionalism and accuracy in all correspondence.
- College degree (Aviation or Business preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Attention to detail when composing, typing, and proofing material(s).
- Good communication skills.
- Minimal travel.
AirCare Specialist job at Executive AirShare
Apply for this AirCare Specialist position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.