AOL and MyAvjobs
9609 S University Blvd
In a perfect world the Avjobs system should...
Be able to check email with an AOL Browser.
AOL Users may experience errors when checking Avjobs Applicant Email. This is a known issue for customers who are using the AOL Service to check their email in the Avjobs Applicant Section and at the MyAvjobs.com web site. AOL has been notified of this error, and all though they have not revealed to us what the actual fix is, AOL Technical Support can adjust your settings so you do not have this problem (may take up to 72 hours per AOL account).
There are 2 known solutions to the AOL-Email problem.
- The fastest and easiest fix is to use the recommended "Microsoft Internet Explorer" browser to browse
the Avjobs Applicant System and to check your email
- Or, call AOL technical support and supply them with the following information:
- Tell AOL you are having problems checking your webmail at the Browser based Avjobs email website.
- The website you are trying to access is www.avjobs.com
- Describe the problem you are experiencing while checking your mail in as much detail as possible.
- The page or portion of the site you are trying to view does not use SSL
- Let AOL know that you are accessing the actual page but the content is not loading (you are receiving
a gray screen)
- Tell AOL other users have informed you that they had to go to 2nd level support to get this fixed
- Also let AOL that they can contact Avjobs technical support if they need additional information
We Help People Get Jobs!
If you are running Windows, you should already have "Microsoft Internet Explorer" on your computer.
Click here to download the most current version.
Providing us with additional feedback about the Avjobs Applicant System is very important; in
order to better the system for you and to make sure you are aware of all of the benefits currently available.
These are actual questions and comments provided by active Avjobs Applicants. In the event you
need additional answers please visit our Help Center for additional information.
Where Employer & Employees Come to Meet!