Add Your Resume - Get Recommended
Contact Sales: 9am-5pm (MT) (303) 683-2322 Email...@avjobs.com
The Aviation Ad Network reaches unique Internet users around the world, including people speaking more than 20 languages in over 100 countries. But you're still in control of your ad targeting:
• You can narrow or expand your focus at any time by changing the countries or regions for your campaigns. Your ads appear on Aviation Ad Network sites based on your campaign location settings. Not specifying a target location gives you the widest reach, while selecting specific locations limits your ads visibility to only the locations you have selected.
• You can choose specific websites you'd like your ads to appear on and sites you'd like to prevent your ads from appearing on.
• You can select specific types of audiences to reach with your ads by providing keywords. Not specifying keywords gives you the widest reach, while selecting specific keywords limits your ads visibility to only the keywords you have selected.
Aviation Ad Network ™ always attempts to display your ads on the websites most relevant to your products and services, using contextual targeting. Once you've decided that you'd like to show your ads on the Aviation Ad Network, you can set where you'd like your ads to appear or what audience you'd like to reach by choosing from these different targeting methods:
• Keywords: Your ads appear on the Aviation Ad Network based on your keyword list. For Aviation Ad Network pages, we use contextual targeting to match keywords to webpage content.
• Placements: Your ads can appear on publisher webpages based on the publishers location preferences. This means that your ads may appear at the top or bottom, left or right, or smack dab in the middle of page content. Placement of ad blocks is determined by the publisher.
• Channels: Your ads are shown to aviation specific audiences on Aviation Ad Network publisher websites. You can reach people in specific categories by selecting a channel for your campaign. Selecting the default channel or specifying multiple channels gives you the widest reach, while selecting specific channel limits your ads visibility to only the channel you have selected. The default channel is the equivalent of “run everywhere” and should be selected to provide maximum exposure. Publishers may select to display ads from a specific channel or default based on their preferences. The most commonly selected channel for publishers is the default channel.
• Topics: Your ads may appear on multiple pages about a specific topic. Aviation Ad Network uses contextual targeting, just like with keywords, to match your ad to relevant webpages about specific topics in your ad. "Topics" is the Aviation Ad Network term for specific webpage content, such as flight schools or aviation news.
• Mobile devices: Your ads can be shown to customers who visit Aviation Ad Network publisher websites from full-browser mobile devices, like iPhone or Android devices. Your ads can also appear on mobile apps, which are considered part of our Aviation Ad Network.
Please Keep in mind - Ads on the Aviation Ad Network appear on many different websites and webpages, and even search results pages where the publisher has integrated our contextual search delivery functionality into their site.
When you advertise with Aviation Ad Network, your ads can appear on different places across the web, depending on how you target your ads, to whom you choose to show them, and the types of ads you create. Aviation Ad Network is an aviation specific advertising network, and we do our best to ensure that all of our publishers are aviation related. Here's where or to whom your ads can appear:
• On search sites
• On websites and blogs that people visit
• On mobile phones with full browsers, tablets, and devices
• To people in specific locations or who speak a specific language
• To aviation specific audiences
Before you choose where or how to show your ads (text or image based), try thinking like your customers. What do they like? What are their habits? Where are they? What do you need to know about them so you can best reach them with your ads? Keeping your customers in mind when you make your choices can help you reach more customers and get a higher return on investment (ROI).
Please keep in mind, ad creation, content, images and text that you use are all up to you. How your ad actually appears (IAB ad unit guidelines) on the publishers website is determined by the publisher and what best meets their needs. The following are provided as simple examples of how ads may look. Please also remember you may create both text and image based ads at no cost.
There is no requirement on how many or how few ads you create. However publishers may choose to display text only, image only, or both types of ads (random) on their sites. Since creating ads is free and publishers choose the format they want, we recommend that you create a variety of ads and monitor their activity and click through rates to determine their success. There is no difference in price or cost for text or images based ads so try both. In fact we encourage you to try variations both to determine what works best for you.
Skyscraper (120 x 600)
Text Wide Skyscraper (160 x 600)
Photo Wide Skyscraper (160 x 600)
Text Wide Skyscraper 2 (160 x 400)
Photo Wide Skyscraper 2 (160 x 400)
Button (125 x 125)
Text Square Box (250 x 250)
Photo Square Box (250 x 250)
Small Rectangle (180 x 150)
Text Medium Rectangle (300 x 250)
Photo Medium Rectangle (300 x 250)
Text Large Rectangle (336 x 280)
Photo Large Rectangle (336 x 280)
Rail for Search