Student Aviation Program
Avjobs expertise and leadership gets students to work quickly in the aviation industry. Too often, entry level students find it difficult and challenging to find industry employment after graduation. It is our priority to provide the highest level of employment assistance and help you secure employment in the industry where you have studied and trained.
Aviation Industry Graduates Get to Work
"Too often, we see students take jobs immediately after graduation outside the aviation
industry. It's a shame to see their educational efforts and career dreams get crushed at such an early stage
in their career", says Mark Spain, Director of Student Development. "The Student Aviation Program
addresses the need for young people to acquire a position in the industry by giving students the resources they
need to succeed", he continues. "All students of aviation related programs are eligible to receive
highly discounted employment assistance through the program."
Aviation Industry Graduates Get to Work
Avjobs Student Aviation Program makes a difference and eases your transition into the work force.
We provide the course of action necessary to move you easily and quickly into a position in the industry. The program
is designed exclusively to help students lock in aviation employment immediately upon graduation.
Make Your Dreams Reality
- Stay focused on your future and see your efforts pay off
- Prepare yourself for every step of the process to ensure your success
- Entry level jobs are available in all sectors of commercial, corporate, and general aviation including airlines,
airports, aerospace, manufacturers, government agencies, suppliers, airport based businesses, federal contractors,
- Find full time, part time and internship opportunities
- Contact leading companies that are eager to find and hire quality, active applicants like you
- Covers all sectors of the industry including; aircraft mechanics, avionics, engineers, airport management,
pilots, reservation agents, baggage handlers, customer service, line maintenance, ramp agents, stores, aircraft
cleaners, security, flight attendants, and all other obscure aviation careers.
- Ensure a smooth transition and get to work fast
Professional Assistance on a Student Budget
Under Avjobs Student Aviation Program, students with an emphasis in aviation are eligible for
free service. Recipients receive 9-12 months of service added to the end of an existing account. See the
complete details of the program.
Student Aviation Package at a Glance
The Avjobs Student Aviation Program offers a range of innovative employment tools and services
designed to assist you through the challenging transition of student to employee. Making the transition from student
to employee is often a dramatic shift. Our innovative tools and services include job opportunities with more
key aviation employers than anywhere else. Our aviation specific Master Profile and automated Resume Builder make it simple to prepare
a professional resume regardless of your experience level. We provide the following productivity tools:
- Aviation industry specific assistance
- Daily job availability updates
- High quality job leads & vacancies
- Industry networking
- Timely & informative material
- Access to small & large industry companies
- Aviation specific Resume Builder
- One step application procedure
- Private & professional email address
- Automated document preparation
- Job Search Assistant to keep you focused
- Jobs available in all locations
- Interview assistance
- Career Overviews on 70+ aviation careers
- Personalized calendar integration
- Maps & driving directions to interviews & work locations
- Industry specific tips
- Personal presentation technique
- Nationwide company directory
- Educational & training assistance with Aviation Schools
- Help set salary expectations
- Self paced & personalized
- Active promotion to aviation companies
- Personalized Career Counseling
There has never been a better time to be a student in the field
Call an Avjobs Representative today @ 303-683-2322
Leading Schools Trust Avjobs
Explore what these schools have to offer!
Get Job Alerts (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
See Your Ad Here
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Our Help Center features hundreds of questions with answers. You're sure to find the answer you're looking
Visit Help Center
Avjobs System Statistics
Avjobs has over
120,428 jobs available.
115,464 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Job availability and career advancement tools are available to all registered applicants in the Avjobs Applicant System.