In a perfect world the Avjobs system should...
- Have the ability to see who requests my resume.
- Supply information concerning who is viewing my resume (Company name).
Absolutely! Avjobs requires that all employers register prior to searching resumes. When any employer views your resume, you are immediately notified, via your "@myavjobs.com" email account. The subject of the email is "Avjobs Resume Hit - Company Name".
Each email contains:
- the exact date your resume was viewed
- the exact time your resume was viewed
- the company name
- a company web address
- and a short company description
This was set up to not only provide you with this information but to also remind you to keep your resume up-to-date. For the Employer, all Resume search results are sorted by edit date (most current resume at the top of the list).
FOR BEST RESULTS: Update your Resume now and often to go to the top of the Employer search results list.
You may turn this notification service on and off by changing your selections in the Personalization Settings area under My Account.
- Go to the "Personalize Your Settings" page. Select My Account > Personalize Settings (or use the Personalize Settings shortcut on the navigation menu).
You will now be on the "Personalize Your Settings" page. You can visit this section to adjust your settings at any time.
- Find: "Resume Settings" select Yes for both "Resume Privacy:" and "Email me when Resume Viewed:".
- Scroll down and Save.
In a perfect world the three (3) most important things this system should do are...
Your answers to this question are very important; in order to continue to better the system for you and to make sure you are aware of all of the benefits currently available.
These are actual questions and comments provided by active members. In the event you need additional answers please visit our Help Center for additional information.